Basically, this site doesn’t collect any personal information about you. Your privacy is safe. Certain specific parts of the sites may store information that you provide (as explained below), but no part of the site attempts to obtain information without your knowledge.
On the other hand, these sites does store average and total information about all visitors to this site. This is done via
- Mainly, Google Analytics
- Web server logs.
- The total number of visits to each page is stored.
These aggregate statistics do not include any information that could identify you personally. The information is used to help make the site better for everybody.
Certain parts of some of the sites do collect and store more personal information, but only if you provide it. Specifically, the polls store your responses, but this information doesn’t identify you personally, of course.
Some elements of this website make use of content from other sites. These elements will typically store cookies on your computer. In particular
- Most advertisements are provided through the Google Adsense program. Please note
- Google’s use of the DART cookie means that the ads you see may depend on the websites you have visited in the past.
- If you would like to stop Google using the DART cookie on a particular computer, or you want to get more information about google ads and privacy issues, you can do so from here.
- Overall (not personal) information is collected using Google Analytics.
- Site search is also provided by Google.
- Links to Amazon.com are connected to Amazon’s Associates program.
- Advertisements for Zazzle products, if any, are provided by Zazzle.
- “Animal Themed Games” are provided by Hooked Media.
If you are concerned about this, you should consult the privacy policies of Google, Amazon.com, Hooked Media Group and Zazzle.
Hope that helps!